This Burger Seasoning Blend is perfection for your burgers. Did you ever wonder why the burgers you get out taste so much better than the ones you make at home? This is the reason!
This burger seasoning is the best hack to make your burgers taste like the gourmet burgers you get in those fancy places. They are literally bursting with flavor.
I love a 70/30 mix of ground beef for my burgers, find out more here.
- Easy Ingredients: All found in pantry and once you make it, it is on hand and ready whenever you want a burger.
- Adaptable: Add or subtract amounts depending on your families taste.
- Makes Great Gift: A great hostess gift when you are going to a cookout.
What You Need to Make This Seasoning Recipe
- garlic powder
- ground black pepper
- dried basil
- dried parsley
- chili powder
- onion powder
- dry mustard
How to Make Burger Seasoning – Step by Step
- Mix: First, combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Store: Next, store in an airtight container.
LOOKING FOR MORE SPICE BLENDS? TRY THESE FAVORITES
- House Seasoning Blend
- Porketta Seasoning Blend
- Chili Seasoning Blend
- Poultry Seasoning Blend
- Taco Seasoning Blend
- Italian Seasoning Mix
- Garlic and Herb Seasoning
Looking for more? Check out all of the homemade spice blend recipes on It Is a Keeper.
Common Questions About the best Burger Seasoning
For a basic burger patty recipe, I add 1 tablespoon of this Burger Seasoning Blend to 1.5 pounds of ground beef. I mix it in and form my patties.
Airtight is important to spices, if they lose their oils and dry out too much and get hard or lose flavor.
If you are watching your sodium, or like it a little hotter, definitely, you can adjust the amounts.
Absolutely, I love having this seasoning on hand, therefore I always make a big batch, especially in the summer when I am grilling a lot.
Of course, just sprinkle it on the frozen patty before cooking.
Expert Tips for Making Recipe Hamburger Seasoning
- Recipe Can be Doubled: Make more and have it on hand.
- More Pepper Flake: Like it hot, use a little pepper flake.
- Grind: Dry your own fresh herbs and grind your blend for an amazing flavor
⭐⭐⭐ RATE THIS RECIPE ⭐⭐⭐
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it in the comment section below.
Burger Seasoning Blend
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Store in an air tight container.
- This recipe is easily doubled.
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/