The Best Burger Seasoning mix that will take your burgers to the next level. The seasoning also works well for chicken, turkey, or veggie burgers. Did you ever wonder why the burgers you get out taste so much better than the ones you make at home? This is the reason! They are seasoned perfectly. Now you can make your own perfectly seasoned burgers at home.
Truly the best burger seasoning is a great hack to make your burgers taste like the gourmet burgers you get in those fancy places not in your own kitchen. They actually bring flavor to the next level and are Pinterest darlings.
Everyone needs more spice in their life, find more blends here.
MORE BURGER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE
What We Love About This Recipe
Begin with great ground beef.I love a 70/30 mix of ground beef for my burgers, find out more here. Cook how you like, grill, pan-frying or however you like, this will make it better.
- Easy Ingredients: All found in pantry and once you make it, it is on hand and ready whenever you want a burger.
- Adaptable: Add or subtract amounts depending on your families taste.
- Makes Great Gift: A great hostess gift when you are going to a cookout.
- Garlic powder
- Ground black pepper
- Dried basil
- Dried parsley
- Chili powder
- Onion powder
- Dried mustard
Equipment Needed for Hamburger Seasoning
How to Make Burger Spices
These are the basic steps for making seasoning for burger patties. Please refer to the recipe card below for more detailed instructions and daily value nutrient information..
STEP 1: MEASURE AND MIX
First, combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix until combined.
STEP 2: STORE
Next, store in an airtight container.
Prep and Storage Tips for Hamburger Season for Grilling
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE AHEAD OF TIME
Make whenever you have time and use as you need it.
HOW TO STORE THIS RECIPE
Store in an airtight container in a cool dark place.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Best Seasoning for a Burger
For a basic burger patty recipe, I add 1 tablespoon of this Burger Seasoning Blend to 1.5 pounds of ground beef. I mix it in and form my patties. If you are concerned about your salt intake, you can cut back several teaspoons salt.
Airtight is important to spices, if they lose their oils and dry out too much and get hard or lose flavor. Mason Jars are great.
Absolutely, I love having this seasoning on hand, therefore I always make a big batch, especially in the summer when I am grilling a lot.
If you are watching your sodium, or like it a little hotter, definitely, you can adjust the amounts. It is so much better than ordinary seasoning salt.
Expert Tips for Making This Burger Seasoning Recipe
- Recipe Can be Doubled: Make more and have it on hand to season a hamburger anytime.
- More Pepper Flake: Like it hot, use a little pepper flake.
- Grind: Dry your own fresh herbs and grind your blend for an amazing flavor.
- Sweet: Want a little sweet to counteract the dried herbs, try a pinch of brown sugar in the mix. Need a little more heat try cayenne pepper.
- Uses: Try on steaks as a steak seasoning or sprinkle on turkey burgers or meatloaf.
What to Serve with Best Burger Seasoning
Did you try this recipe?
⭐ Click below to leave a review and rating! ⭐
Burger Seasoning Blend
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Store in an air tight container.
- This recipe is easily doubled.