This Burger Seasoning Blend is my go-to seasoning for making the best burger patty recipe. It adds an incredible flavor boost to any burger recipe.
Kick your burgers up a notch with this flavorful Burger Seasoning Blend. By making my own seasoning blends I can control how much salt goes in to each blend and I know that the spices and herbs are fresh. Plus, it’s a lot less expensive than store-bought blends.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for step-by-step tutorials of your favorite It Is a Keeper recipes!
Whenever I make burgers, I use this blend. It adds a layer of flavor that you just won’t get from plain salt and pepper.
For a basic burger patty recipe, I add 1 tablespoon of this Burger Seasoning Blend to 1.5 pounds of ground beef. I mix it in and form my patties.
I also use it on frozen patties – simply sprinkle an even coating on both sides of the frozen patty then grill as usual.
Use this Burger Seasoning Blend recipe in these Easy Recipes
Looking for More Homemade Spice Blends
Looking for more? Check out all of the homemade spice blend recipes on It Is a Keeper.
Recommended Tools for Making Homemade Burger Seasoning Recipe
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Burger Seasoning Blend
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Store in an air tight container.
- This recipe is easily doubled.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.