This Peach Moonshine is one of my favorite cocktails!
A while back, I posted a recipe for Apple Pie Moonshine. It is one of my all-time favorite cocktails. So, it was no surprise when I feel head-over-heels in love with this Peach Moonshine.
I can’t even count how many times I’ve given away bottles of this Peach Moonshine. As soon as people try it, they are hooked!
While it has a silky smooth taste, you have to enjoy this drink slowly. It is extremely potent. It’s made with an entire bottle of 190 proof grain alcohol and an entire bottle of Peach Schnapps. You don’t want to knock back a big ol’ glass of the stuff. Start small and go slow.
This Peach Moonshine recipe is very easy to make too. Just be sure to factor in that you need to let it sit for a few weeks before you drink it. If you try it too early, you’ll be blown away by a very strong alcohol flavor.
This Peach Moonshine is one of those things that mellows with time. Just let it sit so all of the peachy goodness has time to become one with the alcohol. It’s worth the wait. I promise.
This Peach Moonshine recipe is very easy to make. Here’s the equipment I used to make it:
Items You Need to Make Everclear Moonshine Recipes
Looking for More Flavored Moonshine Recipes?
Check out all of the Homemade Moonshine Recipes on It Is a Keeper.
⭐⭐⭐ RATE THIS RECIPE ⭐⭐⭐
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it in the comment section below.
- 128 oz white grape peach juice
- 30 oz sliced peaches in heavy syrup
- 2½ cups granulated sugar
- 6 - 7 cinnamon sticks
- 750 ml grain alcohol - I used 190 proof Everclear
- 750 ml bottle peach schnapps
- In a large pot, bring juice, peaches w/ syrup, sugar, and cinnamon sticks to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Remove from stove and allow mixture to cool to room temperature, then add the peach schnapps and grain alcohol. **CAUTION: Do not add alcohol near a flame or heat source. It is highly flammable. Make sure mixture is completely cooled before adding alcohol.
- Stir well, then pour through a strainer layered with a cheesecloth to remove peaches and any pieces of the cinnamon sticks.
- Divide peaches and cinnamon sticks evenly between the jars.
- Ladle moonshine into clean mason jars, leaving a 1/2 inch head.
- Place lids on jars and allow to sit in a cool, dry place for 8 weeks before enjoying.
- Please enjoy responsibly.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.
This incredible recipe was adapted from Addicted to DIY.