This recipe for Tuscan Roasted Asparagus is one of my favorite healthy easy dinner recipes. It’s easy to make and very flavorful.
If you’ve been reading for a while, you know that I am an incurable recipe collector.
I have piles of recipes that I’ve clipped from magazines, printed from websites, written on scraps of paper, and, in this case, cut out of a calendar!
It was actually the same calendar that I got my Chicken Corn Chowder recipe from! Two great recipes from one calendar. Not bad for a free calendar!
This dish is absolutely ah-may-zing! Since it’s such a simple recipe, it’s important to use good, quality ingredients.
It’s perfect in the summer when the veggies are fresh from the garden (or farmer’s market!).
I like using Roma tomatoes in this recipe — they seem to be more flavorful. And, you have to use fresh herbs. It really makes a big difference.
For the parmesan cheese, I fresh grated my own over the top. Mmmmm!
Not only does this dish taste great, but it looks colorful too! And, it’s a great quick easy vegetarian recipe. Don’tcha think so?
More Easy Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the quick easy recipes for dinner on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Tuscan Roasted Asparagus
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and melt butter in a 13x9 baking dish.
- Trim asparagus and place in a single layer in bottom of dish with melted butter.
- Season asparagus with House Seasoning Blend.
- Evenly distribute onion and garlic on top of asparagus.
- Sprinkle with basil and thyme.
- Arrange tomato slices in a single layer on top.
- Grate parmesan cheese on top of tomatoes.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until asparagus is fork tender.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.