This Boom Boom Sauce recipe is the MOST incredible sauce for burgers, fries or just about anything!
This is one of my all time favorite sauces. I love the creamy garlic flavor and mild spice. It goes perfectly on so many things – sandwiches, fries, tacos. Heck, I’d probably eat my shoe if it had this sauce on it.
I especially love it on these Shrimp Tacos.
This sauce is best when you make it several hours (or days) ahead of time. It gives all of the flavors a chance to become with each other and amp up the deliciousness factor.
More Sauce Recipes You Might Like
- The Best Burger Sauce
- Apple Cider Barbecue Sauce Recipe
- 30 Best Burger Sauces
- Jack Daniels Whiskey Glaze
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Boom Boom Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.