Instant Pot Steak Fajitas are a sizzling hot Mexican Dish that you can make and serve to your family in less then 15 minutes. So who needs to go out to eat?
These Instant Pot Steak Fajitas are a quick, economical and delicious. They are like your favorite Mexican restaurants but even better because you can adjust them how ever you like.
Fajitas became main stream here in American in the 1960s here is a little history.
Why Instant Pot Steak Fajitas Works
This is one of those truly wonderful meals that you can dump into your instant pot and walk away and have a wonder dinner in just 15 minutes. Plus you get the bonus of adding all of your favorite veggies so you know that your family is sure to love it.
How to Make Instant Pot Steak Recipes – Step by Step
- Add Ingredients: First, add all the ingredients in the Instant Pot. Stir well.
- Set Instant Pot: Second, close your Instant Pot lid by twisting it on and closing the valve by pushing it away from you. Next, set your Instant Pot to High Pressure for 4 minutes then allow it to release naturally.
- Stir and Serve: Lastly, once the pressure has completely released, stir the fajitas once more. Finally, you can eat by itself for a low carb meal, or one a tortilla shell topped with sour cream, cheese, cilantro, and more! Enjoy!
LOVE INSTANT POT RECIPES? TRY THESE FAVORITES
Recommendations for Making Steak Fajita Recipe
One of the best way to have these Steak Fajitas is by making a fajitas fixings bar. Certainly for your next party or game night or even just Saturday dinner your family can add all their favorites and build their own. For Example:
- Sour Cream/Greek Yogurt
- Sautéed Mushrooms or other vegetables
- Guacamole or Avocado
- Fresh Limes
Seriously, have a fun festive party! Any time!
What Sides can you Serve with your Steak Fajitias
Everyone knows Fajitas are awesome but to add to the festive flair we can also throw together some great and delicious side dishes, Specifically:
- Some Mexican Street Corn
- Easy Mexican Rice
- Traditional Mexican Corn Cakes
- Quick and Easy Mexican Meals
- Black Beans
- Refried Beans
Again, whatever your family will love.
RECIPES YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
- Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Melting Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Cooking and Baking Ideas for Teens
- 20 Cooking Essentials for Two
Expert Tips for Making the Best Instant Pot Steak Fajitas
- Recipe Can be Doubled: Absolutely, this is a great recipe for a crowd. Simply increase the ingredients proportionately and serve as you like.
- Cheese: Don’t forget lots of your favorite taco or Mexican blend
- Spice: Dash of your favorite Fajita Seasonings is great and you can kick it up by adding more hot spices.
Shop This Recipe
- Absolutely, my Favorite Instant Pot
- Helpful Instant Pot Accessories
- Tools you will need:The Best Instant Pot Tools
⭐⭐⭐ RATE THIS RECIPE ⭐⭐⭐
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it in the comment section below.
Instant Pot Steak Fajitas
- Instant Pot
- 1 lb. skirt steak – sliced
- 1 red pepper – sliced
- 1 yellow pepper – sliced
- 1 onion – sliced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 1/2 TBSP favorite fajita seasoning
- Add all ingredients in the Instant Pot. Stir well.
- Close your Instant Pot lid by twisting it on and closing the valve by pushing it away from you.
- Set your Instant Pot to High Pressure for 4 minutes. Allow it to release naturally.
- Once the pressure has completely released, stir the fajitas once more. You can eat by itself for a low carb meal, or one a tortilla shell topped with sour cream, cheese, cilantro, and more! Enjoy!
- This Recipe Can be Doubled: Absolutely, this is a great recipe for a crowd. Simply increase the ingredients proportionately and serve as you like.
- Cheese: Don’s forget lots of your favorite taco or Mexican blend
- Spice: Fajita Seasonings are great and you can kick it up by adding more hot spices.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.