These Nutella Cinnamon Roll Ups are crazy good! They will be devoured!
This is a great recipe to get your kids in the kitchen to help with.
Some of the jobs that kids can do to help with this recipe are:
- Rolling the bread flat
- Mixing the cinnamon and sugar
- Stirring the cream cheese
- Coating the roll ups in cinnamon and sugar
And, if your children are older, you can even let them remove the crusts from the bread using a butter knife or pizza cutter.
It’s a good thing that these Cinnamon Roll Ups are so easy to make because they are extremely addicting!
Go ahead and try to eat just one…I double dog dare you!
Oh, and don’t throw the crusts away. I saved mine and coated them in the leftover butter and then tossed them with the remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture and baked them. Totally delish!
If like you this recipe, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
Here are some other recipes you may like:
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
Nutella Cinnamon Roll Ups
Easy Nutella Cinnamon Roll Ups
- 16 slices white sandwich bread
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup Nutella
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- Trim the crusts off of the bread.
- Flatten bread slices with a rolling pin.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon and mix until combined; set aside.
- Spread a thin layer of Nutella on the end of one bread slice.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture on the end of one bread slice and roll up jelly roll-style.
- Dip in melted butter and roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture until fully coated.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining bread slices.
- Bake rolls at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.