These Cinnamon Roll Ups are incredibly easy to make! You’ll want to get your kids in the kitchen to help.
I love when I find a recipe that is so easy I can have my son help in the kitchen. These Easy Cinnamon Roll Ups are just that…SUPER SIMPLE!
Some of the jobs that I gave my son while making this recipe were:
- Rolling the bread flat
- Mixing the cinnamon and sugar
- Stirring the cream cheese
- Coating the roll ups in cinnamon and sugar
And, if your children are older, you can even let them remove the crusts from the bread using a butter knife or pizza cutter.
It’s a good thing that these Cinnamon Roll Ups are so easy to make because they are extremely addicting!
I dare you to eat just one. It’s impossible. It just can’t be done.
Oh, and don’t throw the crusts away. I saved mine and coated them in the leftover butter and then tossed them with the remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture and baked them. Totally delish!
You must put down your cell phone/table/computer right now and go make these! It only takes a few minutes…you can come back when you are done and thank me!
If like you this recipe, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
Here are some other recipes you may like:
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
Easy Cinnamon Roll Ups
- 16 slices white sandwich bread
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- Trim the crusts off of the bread.
- Flatten bread slices with a rolling pin.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon and mix until combined; set aside.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture on the end of one bread slice and roll up jelly roll-style.
- Dip in melted butter and roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture until fully coated.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining bread slices.
- Bake rolls at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.