This Classic Margarita is one of my favorite simple cocktail recipes.
There is nothing like a good Margarita to help kick off the weekend. Especially when they are a little sweet, a little tart and a little salty. That’s why I adore this Classic Margarita.
And, it doesn’t really doesn’t get much easier than this. It’s definitely one of my favorite simple cocktail recipes.
I used Casa Noble Tequila Blanco in this cocktail. This award winning tequila is triple distilled resulting in a pure tequila full of agave flavor.
You can easily make this cocktail by the glass or multiply the recipe and make a big pitcher.
What are your favorite simple cocktail recipes? Leave me a comment below!
More Margarita Recipes You’ll Love
- 1 1/2 oz of tequila
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec
- 1 oz of lemonade
- Lime wedge
- Coarse salt
- Pour the tequila, Triple sec and lemonade into a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake well.
- Salt the rim of a chilled margarita glass.
- Pour contents into the glass.
- Garnish with the lime wedge.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.