This Coconut Poke Cake is one of my favorite classic dessert recipes.
Easy Coconut Poke Cake
- 1 oz boxed White Cake mix - 18, plus ingredients to make cake
- 7 oz canned coconut milk
- 1 oz container frozen whipped topping - thawed, 8
- 8 oz sweetened flaked coconut
- Prepare cake according to the package directions.
- Bake in a 13x9 baking dish according to package directions.
- Remove cake from the oven, and while still hot, poke holes all over the top using a fork.
- Open the can of coconut milk and stir it so it is completely combined.
- Pour 7 oz of the coconut milk over top of the hot cake.
- Cool cake completely.
- Spread whipped topping over the entire cake.
- Top with flaked coconut.
- Refrigerate for one hour before serving.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It’s a Keeper: