This sweet and spicy Candied Peppered Bacon is insanely addictive!
OK, bacon lovers…prepare to have your tastebuds wowed! Bacon is one of those things that is incredible all by itself…with no alterations, additions or fancy techniques. However, if you do want to take it over the top, you can add this sweet and spicy glaze. The end result is crispy, glossy bacon that is sweet, savory and spicy all at the same time. I highly recommend making a BIG batch of this stuff…it gets devoured FAST!
If you this recipe, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
Here are some other recipes you may like:
Jack Daniels Whiskey Burger with Candied Peppered Bacon For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
Candied Peppered Bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix brown sugar, vinegar, maple syrup and pepper together in a bowl.
- Place bacon on a rack on a foil lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake bacon for 10 minutes; flip and bake for 5 additional minutes.
- Brush both sides with glaze and bake for 25 minutes, basting ever 5 minutes.