This Easy Homemade Ranch Dip makes a quick appetizer and is perfect for any party or family get-together. Plus, it comes together in minutes and uses ingredients you probably already have on hand.
We hosted company several times over the holiday weekends, and we enjoyed tons of great food along with great friends and family. When we needed another appetizer or snack to keep up with the crowd, it only took a few minutes to put together this Easy Homemade Ranch Dip. It’s so easy to prep some vegetables–I always have baby carrots, celery and English cucumbers in the crisper drawer–and you’ve got a fabulous tray to serve.
I’ve even served it after school to get the kids to eat more veggies!
This recipe is made easily with ingredients you probably have in your fridge and pantry already.
I’ve found that this dip tastes best if you let it sit in the fridge for a few hours before serving. The flavors meld together, and the dried onion softens. You can easily store it in this.
You’ll have your friends and family asking for this recipe because it’s so tasty. My family just loves it, and it was a huge hit over the holidays. Make it for your next football-watching party!
You can easily serve this recipe in this.
Easy Ranch Dip
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Cover and chill for at least one hour.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.