This Strawberry Jello Salad is super easy to make and super delicious!
Thank you Friendship Dairies for sponsoring this conversation. I was provided with product and compensation to facilitate this post but all opinions are 100% my own. #theoriginalsuperfood #thesuperfoodgenerator #friendshipdairies #spon
I’m always on the lookout for quick and healthy recipes that will satisfy my sweet tooth. And, this Easy Strawberry Jello Salad fits the bill.
With only 4 ingredients, it couldn’t be easier to whip up and since it includes cottage cheese, I know that it’s packed with goodness.
I used Friendship Dairies cottage cheese for this recipe — it’s the original superfood. Friendship Dairies™ cottage cheese is high in protein (for example, 1% cottage cheese has 15g per serving, 4% has 14g) and is a good source of sustainable energy.
I stirred in a box of sugar free Jello mix for flavor and added light whipped topping. The result was a delicious snack!
Friendship Dairies has this super cool Superfood Generator. It’s an inspirational online tool that helps people discover the endless deliciousness of cottage cheese mix-ins, and their nutritional benefits. I created some delicious concoctions that you just might see on the blog in the future (wink, wink!).
For the sweet tooth, there are recipes like Sweet & Crunchy Delight, or Choco Berry Bowl. And, if protein-packed decadence isn’t your thing, there’s always savory mix-ins like a Chicken Satay Bowl and a Kimchi Bowl. Plus, did you know you could make smoothies out of cottage cheese? You sure can! You can get all of the recipes at Friendship Dairies.
For even more inspiration, check out Friendship Dairies social networks: Facebook: Friendship Dairies / Twitter: @FriendshipDairy / Instagram: @friendshipdairies / Pinterest: Friendship Dairies.
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
Strawberry Jello Salad
Strawberry Jello Salad
- 16 oz Cottage cheese
- 3 oz box instant Jello - any flavor
- 4 oz crushed pineapple
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Combine cottage cheese, Jello and pineapple together in a bowl.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.