These Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies are an easy and delicious cookie recipe.
I have a big sweet tooth and I absolutely love anything that includes caramel so this Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is one of my favourites. They are so easy to whip up and taste delicious! Eat them when they are hot so the caramel is warm and melted or let them sit and eat them when the caramel cools and is more like a toffee. Both options are DELICOUS!
I’m getting really excited for the holidays and all the fun and delicious baking we will be doing – I’ll be sharing some more great holiday recipes over at Painting it Purple in the next few weeks!
What is your favorite cookie recipe?
If you this recipe, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
CARAMEL CHOCOCLATE CHIP COOKIES
Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking power
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter unsalted is best
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 12 caramels
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Unwrap caramels.
- Mix flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Use a mixer to mix butter in a separate bowl. Add white and brown sugar and continue mixing. Add eggs and vanilla.
- Once blended, add flour mixture and chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet.
- Take a tablespoon of the dough and create a ball. Push one of the caramels into the middle of the ball of cookie dough and re-roll to completely cover the caramel.
- Place on the baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/