These Banana Granola Bites are perfect for a quick breakfast or an easy snack!
This post contains sponsored links from Sandwich Bros., however all opinions are 100% my own.
Some people are morning people. They can hop out of bed and jump right into their day. They’re bright-eyed, cheery and ready to tackle the day right from the start.
I, however, am not one of those people.
I’m not bright eyed. I’m definitely not cheery. And, I need at least two cups of coffee before I’m ready to even think about what the day has in store.
So it’s no surprise that when it comes to breakfast I like to keep things simple and, more importantly, easy.
These Banana Granola Bites are one of my favorite easy breakfast treats. There are only a few simple ingredients and they come together really quickly when you use the trick I share in the recipe.
What could be better than bananas coated in peanut butter and topped with your favorite granola? Oh yeah, drizzling the entire thing with honey!
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the quick easy recipes for dinner on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Banana Granola Bites
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Slice banana into 6 equal pieces.
- Place peanut butter into microwave safe bowl; microwave on high for 15 seconds or until peanut butter thins out.
- Dip each banana section into melted peanut butter making sure to coat all sides; set on waxed paper.
- Add granola to banana slices making sure to lightly press the granola into the peanut butter.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle banana bites with honey.