Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite holiday! I love everything about it…especially the leftovers! And there are so many great ways to use up Thanksgiving leftovers – like this Thanksgiving Panini or these other leftover turkey recipes.
There is just something about leftover turkey and stuffing that makes my heart pitter patter. Especially when it’s smooshed between two pieces of bread and topped with homemade cranberry sauce and melted cheddar!
This is one of my family’s favorite ways to enjoy Thanksgiving leftovers. They are perfect for lunch or dinner!
I use this panini press to make these sandwiches – they turn out perfect every single time!
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below!
Leftover Turkey Panini
- 2 slices thick bread
- Leftover turkey
- Leftover stuffing
- Leftover cranberry sauce
- Cheddar cheese
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Spread mayo on the other side.
- Place once slice of bread, butter side down, onto a panini press or hot skillet.
- Top with slices of leftover turkey.
- Spread a spoonfull (or two) of cranberry sauce on top of the turkey.
- Place a layer of stuffing on top of the cranberry sauce.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Place remaining slice of bread, mayo side down, on top.
- Grill until toasted on both sides.
- Use a sandwich press (or a plate and sauce pan) to press down on the sandwich while it's cooking.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.