This is the best Apple Pie Moonshine recipe. Made with apple cider and Everclear grain alcohol, it packs a punch but still it’s smooth and bursting with apple cinnamon flavor.
Best Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe
This Apple Pie Moonshine Everclear recipe is crazy good! It goes down very easy but really packs a punch. If you’re looking to make Apple Pie Moonshine recipe is for you. It’s fairly simple to make – there are only a few easy ingredients.
Make sure, though, you make it a few weeks before you plan to drink it. It needs time to sit and mellow out before you can enjoy it.
Every fall we have a Fall Fest party. It’s a big, outdoor shin dig with lots of food, drink and games for kids (and kids at heart). For the weeks leading up to Fall Fest, we rake up all of the leaves on our 5 acre property and put them in a big pile in the middle of our field.
Between the leaf pile, tractor rides, silly string fights and other games, the kids stay entertained all afternoon. Which leaves plenty of time for the adults to socialize.
I always make the same thing (see the links at the end of this post) every year. And, every year this Apple Pie Moonshine cocktail is one of the most requested things.
It’s very easy to make and I usually make several batches at one time. The hardest part is finding the grain alcohol. I use an entire bottle of 190 proof Everclear for each batch. If you can’t find it, you can easily use a lower proof or even a strong vodka.
This stuff is VERY potent, but oh, so good!
This is truly the best Apple Pie Moonshine recipe you will ever try. Remember to let it sit and mellow, though. If you try this Apple Pie Moonshine everclear too soon, it’s like drinking rocket fuel. Or, at least I’m assuming that’s what rocket fuel would taste like. I’ve never really tried it.
Questions I Get Asked about this Apple Pie Moonshine Cocktail
- Use a very large stock pot to make Apple Pie Moonshine cocktail recipe. Sometimes I even divide the ingredients between my two largest stock pots.
- You can use any size canning jars that you have to store this Apple Pie Moonshine Everclear. You aren’t going to do the entire canning process. Just fill the jars and make sure they are tightly sealed.
- Before sealing the jars place a new cinnamon stick in each jar – don’t reuse the cinnamon sticks you strained out.
- When you make Apple Pie Moonshine recipe, make sure you store the jars in a cool, dark place to mellow out for a few weeks before enjoying them.
- There may be some sediment from the cinnamon stick in the jar – simple strain it through cheesecloth.
- Make sure you enjoy this cocktail responsibly.
Looking for More Homemade Moonshine Recipes?
Items You Need to Make Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe
Get INSTANT ACCESS to my FREE eCookbook: The Best Easy Recipes.
Sign up to receive a FREE eCookbook, available exclusively to subscribers!