This recipe for Slow Cooker Parmesan Pork in the slow cooker is ultra tender and it makes a thick, rich sauce. It’s one of my favorite slow cooker recipes for pork.
I love my slow cooker. She’s a hard worker in my kitchen. I love finding recipes where I can assemble the parts the night before and then throw everything in before I start my day. This really helps get dinner on the table fast on busy weeknights.
This Slow Cooker Parmesan Pork is the perfect recipe. I love that it comes together really quickly. It would also make a great freeze-ahead slow cooker meal.
Just put all of the ingredients together in a zip top bag and stash it in the freezer. Then, when you’re ready to make it, simply thaw the package overnight in the fridge, put it in your slow cooker and cook according to the directions.
When the pork is done cooking it’s incredibly tender. Then there’s the parmesan sauce. It’s thick and rich and luscious. This recipe is definitely a keeper!
My Favorite Slow Cooker Items
- My favorite slow cooker
- My favorite casserole slow cooker
- Disposable slow cooker liners (I can’t live without these!)
- Slow cooker travel bag
- Slow Cooker Essentials
My Favorite Slow Cooker Cookbooks
- Slow Cooker Revolution
- Fix It and Forget It Big Cookbook
- The Magical Slow Cooker: Recipes for Busy Moms
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the best slow cooker recipes on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- Cut roast in half and place in slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, honey, soy sauce, basil, garlic, oil and salt; pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Remove meat and cover to keep warm.
- Skim fat from the liquid; transfer to a small saucepan.
- Bring liquid to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth.
- Gradually stir cornstarch mixture into cooking juices.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Drizzle sauce over pork.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/