This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
This Chicken Spaghetti recipe is a home run in my house! It’s turning into one of my go-to quick easy casserole recipes. And I love that I can collect Campbell’s Labels for Education for my school, too!
This recipe is my little guy’s most favorite food in the whole, wide world! (His words. Not mine.)
Our usual dinner time conversation goes a little like this…
ME: “How about you eat?”
HIM: (apparently not hearing me)
ME: “Hey! Eat!”
HIM: (still can’t hear me – even though I’m about 2 feet from his ears)
ME: “Let’s go. Eat!”
HIM: “I just took a drink.”
This banter goes on for the duration of dinner. It’s exasperating.
However, if I make Chicken Spaghetti, he turns into an eating machine.
The last time I made it, he had thirds! Thirds!
I actually had to tell him to stop(!) eating. I didn’t want him to eat too much too fast.
Southern food chicken spaghetti recipes are definitely one of my family’s favorite easy chicken casserole recipes. I love how easy it is to pull together. Most of the time, I assemble the casserole ahead of time and bake if off when we’re ready to eat.
The recipe is so flexible that I can use any kind of cooked chicken, such as a rotisserie chicken or left over chicken from a previous meal.
The rest of the ingredients are just as simple, a few cans of cream soup and a can of Ro-Tel tomatoes with chilies.
My little guy loves this dish so much, he would even eat it for breakfast (if I’d let him!).
This is definitely one of our favorite Campbell Soup casserole recipes!
I love that I can collect Labels for Education for my school each time I make this recipe.
The products are super easy to find. I found mine at my local Shop Rite supermarket.
From soup, cereal, and snacks to dairy products, beverages, & school supplies, there are over 2,500 items that can earn points for your school. Just simply clip & save the UPC codes from participating products, send them into school with your child, and watch the points add up! You can track your school’s progress and even view their wishlist online.
Labels for Education is also giving away $1000 to 1000 schools! You could help your school win $1,000 just be clipping and sending in labels. Find out more here. You can also print valuable coupons for Labels for Education products here.
Chicken SpaghettiPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 medium onion - diced
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 oz can cream of chicken soup - 10.5
- 1 oz can cream of mushroom soup - 10.5
- 1 oz can Ro-Tel - 10, diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast - chopped
- 16 oz cooked spaghetti
- 1 cup of reserved pasta cooking water
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large pot, melt butter.
- Add onion and saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and saute for 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
- Stir in both cans of soup, Ro-Tel, chicken and half of the pasta cooking water. Stir until combined.
- Add spaghetti and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Add additional pasta cooking water until sauce reaches desired consistency.
- Pour into a 13x9 casserole dish.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes, or until heated through and cheese has melted.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It’s a Keeper: