These crispy chicken bites are ready in 30 minutes and are oh, so good. But, the dipping sauce is best part! It has quickly become one of my family’s favorite dinner recipes: quick easy meals.
I found a great buy on boneless skinless chicken breast at a local club store so I’ve been searching for easy recipes to make.
I’ve filled our meal plans with all of our favorites – Chicken Spaghetti, Brown Sugar Garlic Glazed Chicken and Grilled Sticky Chicken Skewers. But the food blogger in me, craves new recipes to make too!
What drew me in to these chicken bites were the crispy, crunchy exterior. And, the fact that it was ready in 30 minutes.
And, the sauce. Definitely the sauce! I can’t forget about that!
The dipping sauce is a creamy Thai chili dipping sauce with a little zip at the end.
To. Die. For.
Seriously, I would use this on just about everything — fries, burgers, sandwiches…you get the picture.
If you have little kiddos with limited palates, this is a great recipe. It’s just like chicken nuggets with a fancy sauce for the adults, these Air Fryer Chick Fil A Nuggets are a must try too. Try this Bang Bang Shrimp, too.
This recipe is definitely a keeper!
If you this recipe, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
Here are some other recipes you may like:
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
Bang Bang Chicken Recipe
Bang Bang Chicken
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ¾ cup flour
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- house seasoning, to taste
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- To make the sauce, whisk together all of the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Season the chicken with house seasoning.
- In a large bowl, whisk together buttermilk, flour, cornstarch, egg, Sriracha and house seasoning.
- Pour Panko into a shallow dish (such as a pie plate).
- Working one at a time, dip chicken into buttermilk mixture, then coat in Panko, pressing the crumbs to the chicken.
- Working in batches, add chicken to the skillet being careful not to crowd the pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden and crispy and internal temperature is 165 degrees.
- Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve immediately, drizzled with sweet chili sauce.
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/
Adapted from Damn Delicious.