This no-bake dessert recipe is ultra simple to make — just as easy as my ever-popular Pink Lemonade Pie. It is one of those “make in a jiffy” desserts that can be put together in a pinch and makes mom look like a champ!
Actually, I had to do some convincing to get my dear hubby to try it. He is so addicted to the lemonade pie that he couldn’t imagine liking anything half as much. I told him “But, honey, I can’t write about the same pie again.” His reply “And why not?” Of course, he knew why not. So, he bravely agreed to give it a try.
He tried it and he LOVED it! I knew he would. The rich chocolate creaminess of the pudding coupled with that white cream cheesy layer underneath is just a perfect combination of flavors. Aesthetically, it looks very pretty on a plate, too. This is a dessert that you can be proud to bring to a party or save for a little private party for yourself. Let me know what you think of it? Enjoy!
If you this recipe, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
Here are some other recipes you may like:
No Bake Strawberry Chiffon Pie
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
No Bake Chocolate Pudding Pie
No Bake Chocolate Pudding Pie With Cream Cheese
- 1 Shortbread pie crust
- 3 oz cream cheese - softened
- 2 T sugar
- 1 T milk - for white layer
- 1 cup whipped topping - thawed
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 ¾ cup milk - for chocolate layer
- Leave the cream cheese out on the counter to get to room temperature.
- Combine cream cheese with sugar and 1tablespoon milk.
- Mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust and smooth.
- In another bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes or until soft-set
- Pour the chocolate mixture onto the white layer of the pie.
- Refrigerate till set and well chilled, at least 2 hours.
- *Graham cracker or chocolate cookie crusts work beautifully as well.
- **Use another 1 cup of whipped topping to dollop on top of each slice when you serve or you can decorate with canned whipped cream topping.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.