This no-bake dessert recipe is ultra-simple to make — just as easy as my ever-popular Pink Lemonade Pie. It is one of those “make in a jiffy” desserts that can be put together in a pinch and make mom look like a champ!
Actually, I had to do some convincing to get my dear hubby to try it. He is so addicted to the lemonade pie that he couldn’t imagine liking anything half as much. I told him “But, honey, I can’t write about the same pie again.” His reply “And why not?” Of course, he knew why not. So, he bravely agreed to give it a try.
He tried it and he LOVED it! I knew he would. The rich chocolate creaminess of the pudding coupled with that white cream cheesy layer underneath is just a perfect combination of flavors. Aesthetically, it looks very pretty on a plate, too. This is a dessert that you can be proud to bring to a party or save for a little private party for yourself. Let me know what you think of it? Enjoy!
If you this recipe, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
Here are some other recipes you may like:
No-Bake Strawberry Chiffon Pie
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
No-Bake Chocolate Pudding Pie
No Bake Chocolate Pudding Pie With Cream Cheese
- 1 Shortbread pie crust
- 3 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 T sugar
- 1 T milk for white layer
- 1 cup whipped topping thawed
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 ¾ cup milk for chocolate layer
- Leave the cream cheese out on the counter to get to room temperature.
- Combine cream cheese with sugar and 1tablespoon milk.
- Mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust and smooth.
- In another bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes or until soft-set
- Pour the chocolate mixture onto the white layer of the pie.
- Refrigerate till set and well chilled, at least 2 hours.
- *Graham cracker or chocolate cookie crusts work beautifully as well.
- **Use another 1 cup of whipped topping to dollop on top of each slice when you serve or you can decorate with canned whipped cream topping.
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/