This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Simply Potatoes. All opinions are 100% mine.
These Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Potatoes are one of the best easy crock pot recipes.
If you’re a regular reader of It Is a Keeper, you know I love my slow cooker. It’s one of the hardest working appliances I have.
It’s a life saver on busy days because I can just toss in the ingredients, turn it on and walk away. Some of my favorite easy crock pot recipes are Slow Cooker Lasagna, Balsamic Beef and Sticky Chicken.
But, did you know that you that you can made side dishes in your slow cooker? You most certainly can!
If you’re looking for a quick and easy crock pot recipe, look no further than these Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Potatoes.
The recipe starts with Crystal Farms Simply Potatoes. I found them in the refrigerated aisle of my grocery store (near the dairy aisle). Simply Potatoes are fresh potatoes and onion (never frozen) and made with real ingredients. The best part is, you don’t have to peel or shred them. The hard work is done for you.
All you need to do is add the potatoes to your slow cooker, mix in salt, pepper, ranch seasoning, prepared bacon and cheese, cover and cook. It’s that easy!
If you this recipe, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
Easy Crock Pot Recipes: Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Potatoes
Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Potatoes
- 1 oz package Simply Potatoes - 20
- 1 tablespoon dry Ranch salad dressing seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon - crumbled
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese - shredded (divided)
- 1/4 cup green onions - chopped
- Line slow cooker with foil, leaving some to overhang on the sides.
- Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in the slow cooker.
- Add ranch seasoning, salt, pepper and bacon; stir to combine.
- Top with 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Fold foil over top of the potatoes and place lid on slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- When finished cooking, top with remaining cheese and green onions; replace cover and cook for 10-20 minutes more.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.
I’m giving away a