This Slow Cooker Balsamic Beef recipe is easy to make and so good, it will quickly become one of your favorite recipes. It’s definitely one of the best slow cooker recipes of all time.
I love my slow cooker. Like, really, seriously L-O-V-E with puffy hearts and everything.
It’s the one kitchen appliance that I use religiously all the time.
I’m always on the look out for easy recipes for a slow cooker. You can tell by all of the recipes on my website.
In fact, my slow cooker beer braised short ribs recipe is the most popular recipe on It’s a Keeper! If you haven’t tried it yet, you don’t know what you’re missing!
When I found this recipe on Pinterest, I knew I had to try it.
It was a cinch to throw together. In fact, you could even assemble everything the night before and just toss it in the crock pot before you start your day. It doesn’t get much easier than that.
I loved the sweet, slightly zippy sauce that this recipe made. It was perfect for the mashed potatoes that I served with it.
If you’re like me and love easy recipes for a slow cooker, then you need to pin this recipe….like now! Go head. I’ll wait….
Be sure to check out these best slow cooker recipes of all time and my slow cooker tips and tricks.
My Favorite Slow Cooker Items
- My favorite slow cooker
- My favorite casserole slow cooker
- Disposable slow cooker liners (I can’t live without these!)
- Slow cooker travel bag
- Slow Cooker Essentials
My Favorite Slow Cooker Cookbooks
- Slow Cooker Revolution
- Fix It and Forget It Big Cookbook
- The Magical Slow Cooker: Recipes for Busy Moms
More Easy Recipes You May Enjoy
Get even more of the best slow cooker recipes of all time on my Slow Cooker Pinterest board.
Slow Cooker Balsamic BeefPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- Season beef generously with house seasoning.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients and add to slow cooker.
- Place roast on top of sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove roast and shred with a fork.
- Add crushed red pepper to the sauce.
- Return the meat to the slow cooker and let cook for 15 more minutes.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.