These Vampire Teeth are one of my favorite easy Halloween recipes!
These spooky Vampire Teeth cookies are an easy semi-homemade Halloween recipe.
The recipe starts with store-bought bakery cookies (or you could easily use homemade) and you add some simple pantry items to turn them into spooky vampire teeth!
To get a good dark red color, I recommend using gel food coloring like this one. I’m never able to get liquid food coloring to turn a deep red color – it’s always a dark pinkish color.
Check out the recipe below for my trick to getting the frosting just right.
These Vampire Teeth cookies will be the hit of the Halloween party!
More Halloween Snacks You Might Like
If you’re looking for more fun Halloween party snacks, I’ve got a lot of great ideas here. Here are some of my all-time favorite Halloween snack recipes:
Looking for more? Check out all of the Halloween Party Food on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- 12 soft store bought chocolate chip cookies - I get mine from the bakery department
- Red frosting
- Mini marshmallows
- Almond slivers
- Cut each cookie in half.
- Flip each cookie half over and use a piping bag fitted with a ribbon tip to draw a ribbon of frosting along the edge.
- Place mini marshmallows on the frosting ribbon on half of the cookie halves.
- Place the other half of the cookie on top of the half with marshmallows.
- Stick 2 almond slivers into the frosting to resemble fangs.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.