This easy Halloween Funfetti Cake Dip is always a crowd pleaser! With only three simple ingredients, it only takes minutes to make.
Why This Recipe for Funfetti Cake Dip Works
This recipe is the Halloween version of my Confetti Cake Batter Dip. I used the same basic recipe but jazzed it up with Halloween accents to give it a festive twist.
This easy treat makes the perfect Halloween party food. It’s light, sweet and everyone goes crazy for it.
What is Cake Batter Dip?
Cake Batter Dip is a simple sweet dip recipe that starts by using a boxed cake mix. The dip is made from a mixture of cake mix, frozen whipped topping and yogurt.
The result is a light and fluffy dip that is perfect for vanilla wafers, graham crackers or even fruit.
It’s a cinch to make an the flavor combinations are endless when you think of all of the cake mix flavors matched up with various yogurt flavors.
Expert Tips for Making Fun Halloween Party Food
Many recipes can easily be updated for Halloween. Here are some of my favorite tips for giving basic recipes a Halloween twist:
- Add plastic spiders as a fun garnish.
- Swap out basic sprinkles or jimmies with candy eye balls or bat sprinkles
- Transform everyday ingredients into spooky accents – such as turning black olives into spiders or using mozzarella cheese as mummy bandages.
More Halloween Snacks You Might Like
If you’re looking for more fun Halloween party snacks, I’ve got a lot of great ideas here. Here are some of my all-time favorite Halloween snack recipes:
Looking for more? Check out all of the Halloween Party Food on It Is a Keeper.
Tools Use to Make Funfetti Cake Dip
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Halloween Funfetti Cake Dip
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, whipped topping and yogurt until combined.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Top with sprinkles before serving with crackers or cookies.
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/