These Mummy Donut Bites are one of my favorite easy Halloween recipes!
These easy Mummy Donut Bites are an easy semi-homemade Halloween recipe.
The recipe starts with store-bought donut holes. You can get them from your favorite donut shop or grocery store bakery. I used glazed donuts but you can use any type you’d like.
You simply coat the donut holes in melted white chocolate and use a flat decorating tip like this one to create the bandages.
For the eyes, I used these premade edible candy eyes. They worked perfectly!
These Mummy Donut Bites will be the hit of the Halloween party!
More Halloween Snacks You Might Like
If you’re looking for more fun Halloween party snacks, I’ve got a lot of great ideas here. Here are some of my all-time favorite Halloween snack recipes:
Looking for more? Check out all of the Halloween Party Food on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Mummy Donut Bites
- 12 donut holes I get mine from the bakery department
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels melted
- 24 edible eye candies
- Dip each donut hole in the melted chocolate, letting excess chocolate drip off.
- Place on baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Fill a piping bag fitted with a ribbon tip with melted chocolate; create ribbons of chocolate across the donut holes.
- Add eyes and allow to harden.
- Add a stick: Make a cake pop version by dipping one end of the stick in chocolate and then spearing the mummy donut hole to make a pop.
- Short cut tip: Feel free to use mini M&M's or chocolate chips for the eyes or just dot on eyes with a gel icing.
- Variation tip: Use other colors besides white for the mummy's to make them colorful and fun.
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/