This recipe is one of my favorite easy Thanksgiving casseroles using leftovers.
Use up those holiday leftovers with this Leftover Thanksgiving Casserole. It’s one of my favorite easy Thanksgiving casseroles. It’s definitely one of the best Thanksgiving recipes ever.
Wondering what you can do with all of your Thanksgiving leftovers? Try this incredible Leftover Thanksgiving Casserole – it’s one of my favorite easy thanksgiving casseroles.
I tend to get bored with eating the same thing over and over after a big holiday meal. This Thanksgiving casserole recipe is a great way to use up what you have on hand in a tasty and easy casserole.
This easy Thanksgiving casserole is layer upon layer of all your best leftovers – turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, veggies and it’s topped off with mashed potatoes. Inside the flavors all come together into this luscious leftover creation.
It’s definitely one of my favorite Thanksgiving casserole ideas.
I usually make more than one casserole and keep them in the freezer for a quick meal later on down the road. They freeze great. Plus, my family gets to enjoy Thanksgiving again!
If you’re looking for one the best leftover Thanksgiving casserole recipes, you have found it! This is one of my favorite ways to use leftovers!
Tips for Making Easy Thanksgiving Casseroles
- My family loves this casserole so much, that adjust my Thanksgiving recipes so that I have plenty of extras to make this Thanksgiving casserole recipe.
- I usually make several casseroles at once a freeze the extras for later.
- I assemble this easy Thanksgiving casserole in disposable pans. This way they can go right from the freezer to the oven.
Recipes Used to Make this Thanksgiving Casserole Recipe
- Herb Roasted Turkey
- Grandma’s Thanksgiving Stuffing
- Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Cranberry Orange Relish
Items You Need to Make This Easy Thanksgiving Casserole
Get INSTANT ACCESS to my FREE eCookbook: The Best Easy Recipes.
Sign up to receive a FREE eCookbook, available exclusively to subscribers!