Got a cookie craving? These are some of the best cookie recipes you will ever try! From the best Christmas cookie recipes to easy cookie recipes like old-fashioned chocolate chip, you’ll find them all here.
Is there anything better than freshly baked cookies? Just the thought of them makes me feel warm and cozy. Cookies are great for any occasion and there are so many types of recipes to choose from!
I always find Christmas cookie recipes the most fun to try and cranking up the Christmas music while you bake makes it even better! The holidays are also a great time to host a cookie exchange with friends and family.
However, the best thing about cookies is that they’re a great dessert any day of the year. Whatever the reason for your cookie needs, you’re sure to find the perfect recipe among the 35 best cookie recipes collected here!
Easy Cookie Recipes
If you’re feeling less than adventurous or just prefer something simple, then these easy cookie recipes are for you!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies: No oven required!
- Forgotten Meringue Cookies: Put them in the oven then forget about them.
- Old Fashioned Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies: Light and crispy.
- Peanut Butter Oreo Truffles: Fun and easy!
- Apple Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies: So many flavor options!
- Low-Carb Peanut Butter Cookies: Less guilt, same taste.
- Chocolate Chip Banana Oatmeal Cookies: Perfectly soft and chewy.
- Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies: Great during the holidays!
- Brown Sugar Cookies: Work great with cookie cutters.
- Oatmeal Cookies: Can’t beat a classic!
- S’mores Cookies: No campfire necessary.
Best Cookie Recipes
From the classics to more daring concoctions, the best cookie recipes are featured here. To make sure your cookies turn out as delicious as possible, follow these tips!
- Peanut Chews: Sweet and salty!
- Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies: Satisfies your sweet tooth.
- Lemon Pecan Sandwich Cookies: Full of flavor.
- Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip: Extra rich!
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Snickerdoodles: The perfect fall cookie!
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies: An old-fashioned classic with a twist.
- Chocolate Chunk Cookies: You can never have enough chocolate!
- Chocolate Chip Cookies: Includes add-in ideas.
- Snickerdoodles: Deliciously soft.
- Sugar Cookies: Featuring creamy frosting!
Best Christmas Cookie Recipes
Gingerbread cookies may be a tradition but there are plenty of other Christmas cookie recipes out there. You can also make some the above featured recipes more festive by adding some red and green frosting or sprinkles!
- Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies: Always a hit!
- Norwegian Christmas Cookies: Crunchy and comforting.
- Soft and Chewy M&M Cookies: Loaded with chocolaty goodness!
- Peppermint Oreo Truffles: A minty must.
- Potato Chip Cookies: Uniquely yummy.
- Oreo Truffles: Super easy!
- Santa’s Coal: You don’t have to be naughty to try these!
- Grinch Cookies: A little food coloring goes a long way!
- Gingerbread Cookies: What’s Christmas without gingerbread?
- Christmas Wreath Cookies: Especially fun for kids.
- Toffee Pecan Christmas Cookies: Packed with plenty of flavor.
- Christmas Crinkle Cool Whip Cookies: Messy to make but so worth it!
- Cream Cheese Spritz Cookies: The ultimate Christmas cookie.
- Christmas Pinwheel Cookies: Creative and colorful.
Shop This Recipe
- Nonstick Cookie Sheets
- 3 Tier Serving Trays
- 16 pc Christmas Cookie Cutter Set
- 3 pc Cookie Decorating Tool Set
More Recipes You Might Like
- 25 Dessert Recipes for Instant Pot
- 25 No Bake Dessert Recipes
- Christmas Tree Cupcakes
- Cranberry Recipes for the Holidays
Looking for more? Check out all of the best dessert recipes on It Is a Keeper.