Made with only 3 ingredients, this easy Santa’s Coal candy recipe is one of my favorite easy Christmas recipes.
*Disclosure: This post is sponsored by GIANT Food Stores. I have received product/compensation to facilitate this post. This post may also contain affiliate links. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.
This year have your loved ones been naughty or nice? If you answered “naughty” then Santa may just have to leave some coal under the tree.
And, by coal, I mean this super easy candy coal that can be made in under 15 minutes!
I love how simple this Santa’s Coal Candy recipe is. It’s definitely one of my favorite easy Christmas recipes. Not only does it look authentic, but it tastes great too! And, because you really don’t need to be precise in how you form the lumps of coal, it’s a great recipe to have the kids help with.
You can easily package a few pieces of coal in a clear cello bag or include it on your cookie trays. Either way, you family and friends will love it. Try with these cute Cupid Hot Chocolate Bombs.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Easy Coal Candy
- 1 15.25 oz chocolate sandwich cookies , (such as Oreos)
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Place cookies in food processor and pulse until they resemble fine crumbs.
- Place marshmallows and butter in a large, microwave safe bowl; microwave for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed.
- Remove marshmallows from microwave and stir in cookie crumbs.
- Break off pieces of the mixture and form into lumps that resemble coal.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Allow to set until firm.