This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is a quick dinner recipe that is perfect for any day of the week!
Pizza has always been one of my favorite dishes- I mean who doesn’t like pizza! Growing up I was lucky to have an uncle who worked at a pizza place and could get us lots of free pizzas. So most of my birthdays growing up involved a ton of pizza. It doesn’t get old for me but my tastes have evolved some, especially after working at a pizza place for a few years in college.
I like to make “specialty” pizzas at home and ironically it’s a great way to use up odds and ends or leftovers. Leftover chicken gets re-purposed for Chicken Bacon Ranch or Buffalo Chicken Pizzas. Leftover beef can be thinly sliced, add some bell peppers and onions with an alfredo sauce and you have a Philly cheese steak style pizza. Brilliant!
Making pizza at home doesn’t have to be super complicated and getting the kids involved gets them super excited. Making pizza at home is an awesome way to save a TON of money! I can easily make several large pizzas for the price of maybe 1 large pizza from a pizza place. That’s usually a savings of at least $20! Some other take out items to make at home are Sweet and Sour Meatballs and Slow Cooker Sticky Pineapple Chicken. The pineapple is always a big hit with my kiddos!
What kind of pizza is your favorite?
If you like this recipe, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Prepared pizza dough round
- 3/4 cup shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup crisp bacon - chopped
- 1/2-3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese - shredded
- Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Top prepared pizza dough round with desired amount of pizza sauce. Sprinkle shredded chicken over the pizza sauce and top with shredded mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle bacon over the top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and dough is a golden brown at edges.
- Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes, then lightly drizzle ranch dressing in a zig zag across the whole pizza. Slice and enjoy!
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.