One day, while at a lunch meeting, I tried sweet potato fries for the first time. It was all downhill from there. Now, I’m a sweet potato fry seeking machine. Those little orangey sticks are so good!
Making them at home is actually pretty simple. There are only three ingredients and a few easy steps.
These were pretty good. They weren’t the same as you would get in a restaurant, but then again, I didn’t deep fry mine. These fries have a softer texture than regular french fries and they’re full of natural sweetness.
This is a good side dish recipe to have on hand. And, you can’t beat the fact that it only has 3 ingredients.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 sweet potatoes - peeled
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon House Seasoning Blend
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut peeled sweet potatoes into 3/4 inch sticks; Pat dry.
- Toss potatoes with oil and spread out on rimmed baking sheet making sure that the potatoes aren't touching.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning potatoes half-way through baking.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle House Seasoning Blend over fries.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.