Stand out from the crowd this year with these clever DIY Teacher Appreciation gifts. Teachers will love these personalized teacher gifts.
Need some new teacher gift ideas? Check this out! It is full of fun and creative homemade teacher appreciation gifts that the whole family will enjoy making as much as the teacher will love to receive!
Quick & Easy Teacher Appreciation Gifts
For those who need a last minute gift, here are some teacher appreciation gifts that are simple to make! For those busy parents out there, below is a list of teacher appreciation DIY style!
So grab the candy and some colorful cupcake liners and check out this awesome homemade teacher appreciation gifts list!
- Go the Extra Mile:Treat your teachers with some minty treats!
- Punny Candy Bar Gifts: This gift is sure to be sweet!
- Box of Teacher Goodies: Teachers will love this box for the classroom!
- Orange You Glad Gift Basket: This basket is a colorful way to thank your teacher!
- Smile Blossoms: Put a smile on your teacher’s face with this simple craft!
- Donut Thank You Gift Tags
- Apple Pom Poms: Give them apples that they can keep on their desk all year round!
- Berry Basket: Instead of an orange basket, make a berry colored one!
- DIY Paper Plate Cookie Basket:Give your teacher’s their favorite cookies!
Mason Jar DIY Teacher Gifts
Break out the paints for these fun mason jar DIY teacher gifts. It is perfect for the classroom!
Teachers will love to store their favorite supplies in these homemade teacher appreciation gifts!
- Play Ball Mason Jar Gift: For those teachers who love baseball!
- Chalkboard Mason Jar: Perfect for storing markers or pencils!
- Cookie Mason Jar: Create & fill jar full of your teacher’s favorites!
- Ball Jar Teacher Gift: Help decorate the classroom with this fun painting craft!
- Pencil Mason Jar: Teachers always needs pencils! This is the perfect gift!
Homemade Teacher Appreciation Gifts
Treat your teachers to a spa day at home with these homemade teacher appreciation gifts. It smells delicious and it is perfect teacher gift ideas.
Your teachers will love these sweet soaps and body scrubs and you may even have enough to treat yourself!
- Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub: This sweet & sour scrub will make your teachers day!
- 10-Minute Apple Pie Soap:This quick & easy soap smells delicious & is perfect for your teachers!
- Homemade Coconut Oil Brown Sugar Scrub: Not only will your teachers love it, but it smells great!
- Cranberry Vanilla Shea Butter Soap: This soap is perfect for the classroom or at home!
Sweet Treats Teacher Gift Ideas
Here are some quick and easy sweet treats your children’s teachers will enjoy!
After you finish making these delicious treats, find fun and creative ways to give them to your teachers! These are sweet homemade teacher appreciation gifts that you won’t want to miss!
- Easy 4 Ingredient Fudge: Your teachers will enjoy this simple fudge recipe!
- Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies: Perfect to put in the cookie mason jar! These cookies are the perfect combo of sweet & salty!
- Vanilla Fudge Apples: Instead of giving your teachers an apple, give them some fudge apples instead!
- Chocolate Bouquet: Give your teachers the gift of a sweet bouquet!
Ideas for Handmade Cards Teachers Appreciation Day
Pair your personalized teacher gifts with handmade cards that your children’s teachers will love!
Design your own or use the printable versions to show some teacher appreciation! There are so many possible ideas for handmade cards teachers appreciation day.
- Teacher Appreciation Printable : Easy to print & perfect to pair with another gift!
- Teacher Appreciation Card From Class : Get the whole class involved with a special card your teacher will love!
- Thoughtful Thanks Thank You Card : Create a card DIY style!
- Printable Thanks A Latte Gift Card Holder: Make your own gift card holder for the perfect gift!
Personalized Teacher Gifts
These fun crafts are a great way to thank your teacher for an amazing school year. Break out the glue gun and enjoy a fun way to use classroom supplies for some DIY teacher gifts.
These personalized teacher gifts are a great way to spend some family time and do some arts & crafts!
- Classroom Ruler Burst Teacher Sign: This craft is perfect to hang in the classroom
- Ombre Crayon Letter: Perfect to hang on the classroom door!
- Umbrella with a Poem : Every teacher loves a poem and needs an umbrella for those rainy days!
- In Case of Emergency Teacher Gift: Every teacher needs an emergency treat for those stressful days!
- Teacher Monogram Wreath & Crayon Chalkboard: Another perfect craft that your teacher will love to hang up in the classroom!
Shop This Collection
More Gift Ideas You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the unique gift ideas on It Is a Keeper.