Treat Dad this Father’s Day with some deliciously crave-worthy Man Food! Dad will go crazy for these mouthwatering recipes.
Check out these amazing recipes ranging from homemade burger recipes to a twist on traditional Mexican dishes! Perfect for Dad and the whole family to enjoy!
These recipes include the use of the grill, the stove/oven, and even the crock pot! These recipes are simple and fun to make! They also taste delicious!
Homemade Burger Recipes
Nothing like a way to Dad’s heart than old fashioned hamburger! Here are some new and creative ways to switch up the classic burger!
Check out these amazing homemade burger recipes perfect to add to your fathers day recipes book!
- Lager Bacon Burger: Get some lager beer and add it for extra flavor for your burger!
- Jack Daniel’s Whiskey Burger: Got any Jack Daniel’s lying around? This a great flavorful burger!
- California-Style Angus Beef Burger: Enjoy this tangy burger filled with vinegar BBQ sauce!
- Homemade Ranch Burger: Make your own burger but use ranch instead of ketchup! Perfect for a fresh new burger!
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Burgers: Instead of buffalo chicken, make buffalo burger with crumbles of blue cheese!
- Hawaiian Burgers: This burger is perfect for those craving something sweet and savory! Add some grilled pineapple and it’s perfect!
- Mac and Cheese Stuffed Cheeseburger: Can’t decide to make mac and cheese or a hamburger? Have both! Make a hamburger and stuff it with some homemade or store bought mac and cheese!
- Bacon Burgers with Bourbon Caramelized Onions and Goat Cheese: The best way to change up your bacon burgers is to switch up the cheese and toppings you put on top of it!
Fathers Day Steak Recipes
Fire up the grill for these delicious steaks! These are the perfect man food steak dishes!
Don’t have a grill? No worries! Some of these recipes call for cooking the steaks in the oven!
- Bacon Bourbon Glazed Steaks: What is better than to marinate your steak in a bourbon glaze topped with bacon!
- Grilled Steak with Herb Butter: Grill your steak and add some herb butter! So simple, yet so delicious!
- Country Fried Steak: Why make country fried chicken, when you can make country fried steak! Top it with gravy and mashed potatoes of course!
- Sheet Pan Steak and Fries: Put your steak in the oven instead of grilling! It is just as delicious! Throw some potatoes in there to make some fries!
- Salisbury Steak Meatballs with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy: Make some salisbury steak meatballs! They are great and flavorful! Also, make some mashed potatoes and gravy with it. The perfect pair!
Comfort Food Recipes
A way to Dad’s heart is comfort food! Here are some tasty man food versions that Dad will love!
Below are classic comfort food recipes, perfect for Father’s Day!
- Sloppy Joes: This recipe is quick & easy to make! Choose your meat and add some spices! Delicious!
- Cream Cheese, Bacon, and Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes: A great mashed potatoes side dish that you can pair it with whatever you want!
- Mozzarella Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf: Take a classical meatloaf and stuff it with mozzarella and wrap it in bacon!
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken: Here is a perfect buttermilk fried chicken recipe that everyone will love!
- Pepperoni Pizza Sliders: These sliders are great to satisfy a pizza craving! Add pepperoni or any of your favorite toppings!
Easy Chicken Wing Recipes
Here is some more man food, chicken wing style!
These easy chicken wing recipes that are simple and fun to make! They range from spicy to savory to even sweet!
- Korean BBQ Chicken Wings: Try BBQ chicken wings with a little Asian food twist!
- Garlic Parmesan Wings: Two simple ingredients makes for flavorful wings!
- Buttery Chili Lime Chicken Wings: Have a little kick and tinge of lime for these tasty wings!
- Spicy Ranch Chicken Wings: For any of the spicy lovers out there! This is a great and different recipe then just your simple buffalo and spicy BBQ wings!
- Barbeque Chicken Wings: Put your wings in the crock pot and pick your favorite BBQ sauce!
- Baked Honey Sriracha Wings: These wings are the perfect sweet & spicy combination you need!
Fathers Day Breakfast Recipes
This Father’s Day, make Dad some breakfast in bed with these delicious breakfast fathers day recipes!
Both with and without meat Dad will love these breakfast recipes!
- Cowboy Breakfast Sandwiches: This recipe is based off Pioneer Woman! They are easy to make, but don’t forget the garlic butter!
- Egg and Ham Breakfast Braid: Take some Pillsbury dough and you can make it in the morning or the night before!
- Snickers Pancakes: Love sweet and salty! These pancakes are topped with some chocolate sauce, snickers, caramel sauce and peanuts! Yum!
- Nutella Stuffed Pancakes: Stuff your pancakes with Nutella and don’t forget to add your favorite fresh fruit!
- Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich: This sandwich is full of eggs, bacon, guacamole, and did I mention it’s on a croissant!
Bar Style Man Food
Bring restaurant style apps to your own kitchen! These appetizer are perfect for fathers day recipes!
Perfect for game day, and if Dad invites his friends over to enjoy some man food! Its even perfect for the whole family!
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers: Take jalapeno poppers to a new extreme, add some bacon!
- Philly Cheese Steak Sliders: Love Philly cheese steaks? Make appetizers out of them!
- Fried Mac and Cheese Balls: A take on a classic comfort food! Crunch on the outside and warm and cheesy on the inside!
- Beer Chili: Gotta love chili with added beer taste for flavor!
- Beer Bacon and Cheese Dip: Perfect dip to pair with your favorite chips!
Twist on Traditional Mexican Dishes
These traditional Mexican dishes are perfect for any Dad who loves tacos, burritos and so much more!
These recipes add a slight twist to your classic Mexican favorites! These a great to hold on to for fathers day recipes!
- Ground Beef Enchiladas: A classic recipe that everyone needs!
- Smothered Baked Chicken Burritos: This baked burrito is great! Especially with the melted cheese on top! Stuff it with your favorites!
- Buffalo Chicken Nachos: Combine a Mexican nacho with an American twist!
- Chicken Taco Taquitos: These rolled chicken tacos are delicious!
- Queso Smothered Chicken Fajitas: Another Mexican classic dish, but with an extra addition of cheese!
Pork Man Food
Here are some different pork fathers day recipes that Dad will enjoy! There are all different kinds of pork recipes that will satisfy any craving!
This the ultimate man food that Dad will love!
- Chipotle Pork Tenderloin Sliders: Instead of pulled pork, make pork tenderloin instead! Don’t forget the coleslaw!
- Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork: Get some Dr. Pepper and create a twist with a classic!
- Spicy Fried Pork Chops: Satisfy your spicy craving with these delicious pork chops!
- Stuffed Smoked Pork Loin: Season and stuff your pork loin with sausage!
- Garlic Butter Pork Chop: All these pork chops need are some garlic and butter! Simple but taste great!
- Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops: Throw your pork chops in the crock pot and add a classic ranch twist!
Shop This Recipe
- Meat Thermometer
- Slow Cooker
More Recipes You Might Like
- Bacon Mac and Cheese
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork with Apple Cider Sauce
- Skillet Beef Pot Pie
- Tuscan Roasted Parmesan Asparagus
Looking for more? Check out all of the game day food on It Is a Keeper.