When it comes to the holiday, I’m all about easy. There is so much to do between shopping, decorating, entertaining, cooking and baking that I tend to stretch myself too thin.
This easy 5 Minute Fudge recipe is one of my favorite easy Christmas recipes. I can make it minutes and everyone loves it.
I love to give this fudge as gifts. I usually package it up in cute little containers like these or these. It’s perfect for teachers, the mail carrier, bus driver, hair stylist or anyone else you want to surprise with a sweet treat.
5 Minute Fudge
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 oz can sweetened condensed milk - 14
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper leaving overhang on each side for easy removal.
- Place chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and salt in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat on high for one minute; remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- If needed, heat for an additional 30 seconds to fully melt the chocolate; stir until chocolate is smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Allow to completely cool before cutting in squares.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.