These Bake Pumpkin Donuts with Salted Caramel Glaze are one of my favorite easy dessert recipes.
This post contains sponsored links from Torani, however all opinions are 100% my own.
Would you believe that my son does not like donuts? It’s not like he just doesn’t care for them or prefers something else over donuts. I mean he literally gags. I couldn’t believe it the first time I witnessed it for myself.
Seriously. I even questioned if he was my kid. I mean, who doesn’t like donuts?!?
But this tune was about to change.
A few weeks ago, I made these Baked Pumpkin Donuts with Salted Caramel Glaze. It’s a really easy dessert recipe that can be whipped up in under 30 minutes – start to finish.
While they were baking, the house smelled fantastic! The aromas of warm spices in the batter and the sweet caramel from the glaze filled the house. It was a beautiful thing. It made me feel all warm and cozy.
It also drew my son into the kitchen from his bedroom. I’ll take any opportunity to cook with him so he and I glazed these donuts together.
To my surprise, he asked to try one. And, it turns out he actually liked them! (Honestly, I think the overtly sugariness of traditional donuts that turns him off.)
He liked them so much that he at about 3 of them (I made mini donuts so this wasn’t such a gluttonous thing)!
He really liked the Salted Caramel Glaze on top. It sounds like it would be difficult to make, but really, it was quite simple. It’s a mixture of powdered sugar and Torani Salted Caramel Flavoring Syrup.
Items Needed for This Recipe
⭐⭐⭐ RATE THIS RECIPE ⭐⭐⭐
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it in the comment section below.
Baked Pumpkin Donuts with Salted Caramel Glaze
- 1-18 oz boxed spice cake mix
- 1-15 oz can of pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon Torani Salted Caramel flavored syrup
- Stir together sugar and syrup. If mixture is too thick, add small amounts of syrup until desired consistency is reached.
- Spread glazed on slightly cooled donuts.
- This Recipe Can be Doubled: This is a great recipe for a crowd. Simply increase the ingredients proportionately and make for a party.
- Used Different Syrup Flavors: This recipe would be great with their maple syrup or traditional Caramel or even sugar free syrup.
- Decorate: For a party decorate the cupcakes with cute little decorations.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.