This Slow Cooker Party Snack Mix is one of my favorite easy Crock-Pot® slow cooker recipes. It’s super delicious and one of the best slow cooker recipes of all time.
This recipe is sponsored by Crock-Pot® brand. As always, all opinions are my own and I share things I think would be of interest to my readers. This post may also contain affiliate links.
My slow cooker is one of the hardest working appliance in my kitchen. It’s perfect for days when I don’t have a lot of time to fuss over dinner. By spending a few quick minutes in the morning, I can come home to things like this White Chicken Chili (it’s my son’s FAVORITE!) or Chicken Marsala.
I even use it to make desserts, like this Slow Cooker Apple Crisp. Nothing smells better than apples and cinnamon cooking!
But, did you know you can also use your slow cooker to make snacks and party food, too? This Slow Cooker Snack Mix is one of my favorite recipes when I’m having a party.
I love that I don’t have to spend a lot of time fussing over it. It’s easy to pull together and will definitely feed a crowd. There are only a few simple steps to pulling it all together.
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the best Slow Cooker recipes on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Slow Cooker Snack Mix
- 4 cups rice check-shaped cereal
- 4 cups corn check-shaped cereal
- 1 1/2 cups oat o-shaped cereal
- 2 1/2 cups pretzels
- 1 cup peanuts
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon House Seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Add cereal, pretzels, cheerios and peanuts to the crock of a slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the butter, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings until fully combined.
- Pour the sauce over the cereal mixture and stir until all of the dry ingredients are evenly coated with the seasoning. This make take a minute or so.
- Cover the crock and cook on low for 3 hours, stirring once every hour.
- When cooking is finished, spread the snack mix onto rimmed baking sheets and allow to cool completely (at least 30 minutes).
- Serve or store in an air tight container.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.