Chocolate Pretzel Flowers – These adorable Chocolate Pretzel Flowers are one of my favorite quick easy snack recipes.
Aren’t these flowers absolutely adorable? They are one of the easiest spring-inspired treats you can make.
Here’s a tip when assembling these beauties…sort your candies BEFORE you start putting them together.
I worked in batches and made little piles of candies for each flower. This way, I wasn’t rooting around in the bowl of candies to find the right ones while the chocolate was setting up.
These are definitely a keeper in my book – one of my favorite quick and easy snack recipes!
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the quick easy recipes for dinner on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- 140 Pastel M&Ms
- 20 Checkerboard shaped pretzels
- 1 cup White chocolate chips
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Dip one side of the pretzel into the chocolate.
- Place the pretzel on a parchment lined baking sheet and arrange the candies in a flower pattern (6 candies around the outside and 1 candy in the center).
- Allow to completely before storing.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/