M&M Pumpkins Pretzels are an easy chocolate covered party snack everyone will love. It only a few simple ingredients and about 30 minutes.
These M&M Pumpkins are EASY. They require no baking and only three ingredients and they look so super cute! This is a no brainer Halloween Party snack. To find even more check out my link.
MORE HALLOWEEN RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE
15 Recipes Using Leftover Halloween Candy| 20 Halloween Cocktails | The Best Halloween Party Food
What makes this recipe great? Did I mention that you do not have to actually bake anything? These are quick, the only thing you have to wait is for the chocolate to harden.
- 30 Minutes: So quick.
- Easy Ingredients: All found in pantry or easy to get, especially around Halloween
- Family Friendly: Kids will love to help make these and eat them!
- Adaptable: Can make it gluten free.
What You Need to Make Chocolate M&M Pumpkins
- pretzels checkerboard shape
- orange candy melts
- orange and green M&Ms
How to Make M&M Pumpkins – Step by Step
- Melt: First, melt chocolate and then dip one side of the pretzel into the chocolate so that it has a thick coating and next place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Candies: Second, immediately place 7 orange M&Ms in a circle around the pretzel with one candy in the center. Next, place a small amount of chocolate between two orange M&M’s and stand up one green M&M on its edge to form the stem.
- Cool: Finally, allow chocolate to harden for at least one hour before packaging.
Common Questions About Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Candy melts are really easy to work with, simply follow the package directions, however, here are some simple hacks to help.
Indeed, peanut butter or caramel are great substitutes.
Of course, make as many or as few as you need, simply adjust the amounts accordingly.
This is a great project for the kids to help with, simply assign each child a task and form an assembly line or however if you are working alone, melt the chocolate in batches to make it easier.
After they have completely set, store in an airtight container.
Expert Tips for Making M&M Pumpkins
- Placement: Candy Tweezers: These help me carefully place the candies so my fingers aren’t in the way.
- Amount: Only dip one side of the pretzel in the chocolate. You don’t want to cover the entire pretzel.
- Pretzels: If you can’t find the square pretzels, you can use small regular pretzels, however you will have to make sure the entire pretzel has a chocolate base.
- Options: Use skittles or Reeses Pieces in place of the M&M to change up the flavors.
- Variation tip: Red M&M’s can be used to make apples for a fall themed party.
- Dietary consideration tip: Feel free to use a gluten free pretzel for people with gluten intolerance.
⭐⭐⭐ RATE THIS RECIPE ⭐⭐⭐
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it in the comment section below.
Chocolate Covered Pretzels Pumpkins
- 30 pretzels, checkerboard shape
- 1 cup chocolate candy melts, orange
- 210 orange M&Ms
- 30 green M&Ms
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Dip one side of the pretzel into the chocolate so that it has a thick coating.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Immediately place 7 orange M&Ms in a circle around the pretzel with one candy in the center.
- Place a small amount of chocolate between two orange M&M’s and stand up one green M&M on its edge to form the stem.
- Allow chocolate to harden for at least one hour before packaging.
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/
RECIPES YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
- Air Fryer Indian Fry Bread
- Crock Pot Enchiladas
- Halloween Baking Accessories
- Must Have Grill Accessories
6 thoughts on “M&M Pumpkin Pretzels”
You can’t go wrong with this recipe. They are so cute.
LOVE these! I am always looking for last minute holiday recipes and these are perfect for that (I’m using these for Thanksgiving, as well). PLUS! Chocolate and salty pretzels together… YUM!
You had me at chocolate! These are so cute and a perfect fall treat so easy that my kids can help make them! Thanks for the idea!
Such a fun fall party idea! And I love how easy they are too.
This is so cute and creative! I am always looking for recipes that my little kitchen helper can manage and she will LOVE this! Thank you!
My kids are asking to make these. Since today is a holiday from school, we are going to do them this afternoon! Let’s see if they eat more than they save.