These Chocolate Covered Pretzels Pumpkins are the perfect Halloween party food. They’re quick and easy to make and oh, so cute!
Why This Recipe for Chocolate Covered Pretzels Pumpkins Works
These easy Chocolate Covered Pretzels Pumpkins are so simple and adorable. They are the perfect addition to your Halloween party snacks.
With only a few simple ingredients and about 30 minutes, you can whip up a bunch of these Halloween snacks. These taste just like a chocolate covered pretzels recipe.
How to Make Chocolate Covered Pretzel Pumpkins
This easy recipe has only three simple ingredients – pretzels, chocolate candy melts and chocolate coated candies. I prefer to use the square, checkerboard pretzels. Even though they aren’t round in shape, you can easily give the illusion of a round shape with the candies on top.
This is one of my favorite Halloween snack recipes because it’s so easy to make. Simply melt the chocolate candy melts following the directions on the package. Then dip the pretzel in the chocolate and top with orange and green candies. Allow them to dry before packaging them.
Expert Tips for Making These Halloween Snacks
Here are some expert tips and ways you can mix up this recipe to suit your needs.
- Only dip one side of the pretzel in the chocolate. You don’t want to cover the entire pretzel.
- Swap out the candy melts and use peanut butter instead. I just love the chocolate peanut butter combo.
- Want a fruitier option? Swap out the M&Ms for Skittles.
- If you can’t find the square pretzels, you can use small regular pretzels, however you will have to make sure the entire pretzel has a chocolate base.
Tools Use to Make Chocolate Covered Pretzel Pumpkins
Double Boiler: Melting chocolate is super easy with this handy tool!
Parchment Paper: Allow your candies to dry on these.
Candy Tweezers: These help me carefully place the candies so my fingers aren’t in the way.
More Halloween Party Food You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the Halloween Party Food on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Chocolate Covered Pretzels Pumpkins
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Dip one side of the pretzel into the chocolate so that it has a thick coating.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Immediately place 7 orange M&Ms in a circle around the pretzel with one candy in the center.
- Place a small amount of chocolate between two orange M&M's and stand up one green M&M on its edge to form the stem.
- Allow chocolate to harden for at least one hour before packaging.
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/