These Korean Meatball Sliders are absolutely amazing! They are oozing with flavor and texture and are super easy to make.
Lately, I have become addicted to Korean flavors. I can’t seem to get enough.
My fascination started when a friend of mine introduced me to Bulgogi, a traditional Korean stir-fry. Then I discovered Bibimbop – a traditional Korean rice bowl – and couldn’t get enough. I’ll be sharing my recipe for Bibimbop soon, stay tuned.
I’ve been trying to incorporate Korean flavors into all kinds of recipes, like these Korean Meatball Sliders.
The meatballs come coated in a flavorful sauce that is perfect on its own or you can whip up my easy Korean Glaze that has a slight sweet heat. The sauce has only a few ingredients and comes together in a few minutes. So you have a few options, depending on your preference.
To give the sliders texture, I piled a crunchy, Asian inspired slaw on top. The slaw is crunchy and flavorful. The bite from the vinegar is a great contrast to the sweetness of the meatball glaze. And, you can’t forget that unmistakable flavor from the sesame oil.
The star of the sliders are the Korean flavored meatballs. I used the Korean BBQ Beef & Pork variety of Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs. They come packaged with a great sauce that goes perfectly with this recipe.
Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs are fresh (not frozen) and fully cooked. They come in a microwave steam pouch that heats the meatballs perfectly in two minutes while keeping them moist and delicious. They’re an easy solution for dinner tonight.
I love that Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs are made from premium meats with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. You can taste the flame broiled flavor in every mouthwatering meatball. Find a store here.
Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs come with two easy recipes on the package so you can easily get dinner on the table.
You can find all four flavors of fresh Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs – Italian Style Beef & Pork, Korean BBQ Beef & Pork, Sundried Tomato & Roasted Garlic Chicken, and Italian Style with Parmesan & Mozzarella Chicken – in the refrigerated meat & poultry section of grocery stores in the the Mid-Atlantic, North East and Chicago regions.
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the quick and easy recipes on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Korean Meatball Sliders
- 1 package Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs - Korean Style BBQ variety
- 8 slider rolls
- Korean Meatball Glaze - recipe below
- Asian Slaw - recipe below
Korean Meatball Glaze
Korean Meatball Glaze
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Set aside
- Combine garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil and sweet chili sauce in a bowl; whisk together.
- Add cabbage mixture and scallions to a bowl.
- Pour sauce over cabbage mixture and toss.
- Prepare meatballs according to package directions.
- Add meatballs to sauce and toss to coat.
- Slice two meatballs in half and place the four halves on a slider roll.
- Top with 1/8 cup of Asian slaw.
- Repeat with remaining sliders.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.