These easy roast beef cheese sliders are topped with an amazing dijon sauce and oozing with flavor.
Y’all I know you can relate to what I about to tell you; there are days when cooking dinner is the last thing I want to do. Now don’t get me wrong I LOVE to cook. If’s in my favorite thing in the whole world (no, really I LOVE it) but there are days when I just don’t want to make dinner. For days like these I like to keep a handy-dandy super, easy recipe in my back pocket.
Hi! It’s Susanne from New South Charm back again with another great recipe to help you feed your family. Today I’m sharing Roast Beef Sliders with Dijon Sauce a quick and easy dinner that is always a hit at my house!
Y’all these Roast Beef Sliders with Dijon Sauce are currently my favorite easy dinner. These sliders are also perfect for feeding a crowd. Just stack them on a tray and watch them disappear.
The best part they are ready in just twenty minutes. You read that right twenty minutes is all you need to make these.
Now, on their own roast beef and Provolone are good and combined they are great BUT if you add this Dijon sauce these sliders are AMAZING!
Not only is the sauce delicious it comes together in a snap. To make simply combine Dijon mustard, mayo, onion powder, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce in bowl and stir until smooth.
Then just brush the sauce on bottom buns and stack the roast beef and cheese on top. Then pop them in the oven for five minutes. Then spread more sauce on the bun tops. Then stack them on brush some melted butter not he top and pop them back in the oven for five more minutes. That’s it, it couldn’t be easier if you tried.
If you’re looking for more quick and easy dinner ideas ready in 30 MINUTES OR LESS be sure to hop over to New South Charm and check out these reciepes: Garlic Parmesan Shrimp, 30 Minute Skillet Tortellini, and one of our favorites 3o Minute Chicken Fajitas.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Roast Beef Sliders with Dijon Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375º
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce until smooth
- Lay out the bottom of buns or rolls on a rimmed baking sheet
- Brush a little bit of the sauce on the buns
- Next, layer on the roast beef and one piece of the cheese
- Place sliders in oven for five minutes to melt cheese
- While the cheese is in the oven melting brush the tops of the buns liberally with sauce
- Remove tray from oven and then place on tops
- Brush melted butter over the top and then place in oven for an additional five minutes
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.