This easy homemade no bake cheesecake recipe is luscious and super simple. Plus, it’s bursting with banana flavor!
I had a vision for a really easy show stopping dessert for the Fourth of July using mini graham cracker crusts and my favorite easy cheesecake. I really enjoy cheesecakes but I have absolutely zero patience for the real thing. And with my not so amazing baking skills I long ago decided to rely on easy no bake recipes are the way to go.
I decided to put the cheesecakes in the shape of an American flag. I used blueberry and strawberry for the red and blue. For the white I used coconut and banana cheesecakes. If you didn’t want to make four batches you could always just make the banana cheesecakes and forgo the coconut ones.
I liked the crunch of the banana chips on top of the banana cheesecakes to give it a bit of texture. If you would rather you could top the banana cheesecakes with just some whipped cream or fresh bananas.
These cheesecakes are perfect for a party because it’s easy for everyone to grab their favorite flavor. The 2 ingredient banana cheesecakes mean they whip up in a flash and because they are so simple you can let the kids help you too.
For the other cheesecakes in the flag:
What is your go to dessert for the Fourth of July?
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the quick easy recipes for dinner on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Mini No Bake Banana Cheesecakes
- 4 6 oz containers banana flavored yogurt
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup banana chips, chopped
- 12 mini graham cracker crusts
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until soft and fluffy. Add the yogurt and beat until well combined.Using an ice cream scoop, distribute the filling between the 12 graham cracker crusts. Keep chilled in a refrigerator until ready to serve. Just before serving, top with about 1 Tbsp chopped banana chips per mini cheesecake.