These easy Candied Walnuts take only a few minutes to make. They’re so good, you’ll want want to make a few batches.
Have you ever wondered how they make those delicious candied nuts you get at fairs and other events?
Wonder no more! This is one of the best candied walnuts recipe I have ever tried.
These easy Candied Walnuts take only minutes to make and there are only a few simple ingredients you probably already have on hand.
When I make this recipe, I usually double (or triple) it. Everyone loves these nuts. They’re perfect to snack on or even to give as gifts.
If you like this recipe, you’ll probably also like these Cinnamon Crusted Pecans.
Tips for Making Easy Candied Walnuts
- Measure out all of the ingredients ahead of time.
- This recipe doesn’t take long to make but you can’t really walk away from it – it can burn quickly.
- Layout a piece of parchment paper before you start making the recipe. Trust me on this step. I love these pre-cut parchment sheets.
- Use a non-stick skillet to make clean up easier.
Beautiful Ways to Package these Easy Candied Walnuts
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Easy Candied Walnuts
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet oven medium heat.
- Add walnuts, sugar, butter, cinnamon and salt; stir to combine.
- Stir for 5 minutes or until sugar melts and becomes brown and sticky.
- Pour nuts onto parchment paper and immediately separate the nuts so they are not clumped. The caramelized sugar will harden very fast.
- Allow to cool before eating or packaging.