This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sam’s Club. All opinions are 100% mine.
This Cheddar Corn Casserole is one of my favorite super easy recipes.
Casseroles are one of my favorite types of recipes. Especially when they are quick easy casserole recipes like this Cheddar Corn Casserole. It’s quick. It’s easy. It’s scrumptious.
I love it because it’s great for a holiday dinner. Everyone raves and it get devoured in no time. But, it’s also perfect for busy weeknights. You can easily assemble this casserole ahead of time and stash it in the fridge until you’re ready to eat it. Then just bake it off. 30 minutes and done!
I found this recipe at www.SamsClub.com/casserole. There are so many great recipes there, such as Brown Sugar Bacon Green Beans, Crunchy Onion and Chicken Noodle Dinner and Turkey Noodle Casserole.
Don’t be surprised if you see some of these recipes make an appearance on IAK in the near future *wink, wink*!
As if this recipe doesn’t sound good enough, you can add some more flavor by incorporating any of the following:
- 1-1/2 cups croutons or crackers, finely crushed
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 cups chopped, cooked ham
Make sure you stop by Sam’s Club and grab the ingredients for this recipe and Celebrate Spring with a great dinner tonight!
What’s your favorite side dish? Leave me a comment below!
Super Easy Recipes: Cheddar Corn Casserole
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 12 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sliced green onions, divided
- 1 tsp. bottled hot sauce
- 4 cans (15.25 oz. each) Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn, well drained
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix together cheese, flour and pepper in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Stir together milk, cream cheese, 1/3 cup green onions and hot sauce in a 9” x 13” baking dish. Add corn and shredded cheese mixture; stir well to blend evenly. Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle remaining 1/3 cup green onions and optional toppings, as desired. Bake 5 minutes longer.
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It’s a Keeper: