If you’re a fan Oreo Truffles, you will LOVE this Easy Peppermint Oreo balls recipe! They are a minty twist on a classic.
For quite a few years now, Oreo Truffles have made it onto my holiday baking list. They are always a hit when I take them to cookie exchange parties and they are ALWAYS the first to be gobbled up when I put out a cookie platter.
They are just so….what’s the word I’m looking for? Poppable! Yep, they’re totally poppable. Add a few Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bombs to the mix and you will have an instant party.
Which, come to think of it, is a blessing and a curse. The great part is, they are easy to eat. The bad part is you can easily loose count of how many you’ve popped because they are just so darn good!
I love all kinds of Oreo Truffles. And, these Peppermint ones are moving to the top of my favorite list!
I dare you to see if you can eat just one!
More Easy Dessert Recipes
Looking for more? Check out all of the easy no bake dessert recipes on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Easy Peppermint Oreo Truffles
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 16 oz semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 candy canes , crushed
- Place cookies in a food processor fitted with the blade attachment.
- Pulse until cookies become fine crumbs.
- Add cream cheese and pulse until completely combined.
- Roll mixture into small balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler (or in microwave).
- Add peppermint extract to melted chocolate.
- Coat each cookie ball in melted chocolate and place back on parchment paper.
- Top with candy cane crumbs.
- Allow to harden before storing.