Not crazy about your college dining hall food? Here are 15 Easy Dorm Room Recipes that are sure to keep you satisfied.
Kick off college with some of the best and easiest recipes you’ve ever had. From breakfast to lunch and all snacks in between, these recipes are delicious. Not only are these items delectable, they are super easy to make!
If you’re not a fan of the food at your college, don’t worry about starving. I’ve found 15 delicious recipes that can easily be made in a dorm room. Make sure you also check out these must have dorm room essentials.
15 Easy Dorm Room Recipes
- One Bowl Microwave Scrambled Eggs
- Vanilla Yogurt and Berry Parfait
- 5 Minute Vegetarian Burrito Bowl
- Mediterranean Tuna Salad
- Mason Jar Greek Salad
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars
- Mexican Street Corn
- Waffled Pizza
- 10 Minute Risotto Cups
- Avocado Pomegranate Toast
- Frozen Blueberry Bites
- Blueberry Muffin Mug Cake
- No Bake Protein Bars
- Cinnamon Sugar Microwave Apple Chips
- Baked Sweet Potato in Microwave
Must-Have Dorm Room Cooking Tools
Get INSTANT ACCESS to my FREE eCookbook: The Best Easy Recipes.
Sign up to receive a FREE eCookbook, available exclusively to subscribers!