This easy Apple Pie Dip recipe can be made in the microwave in minutes. It’s the perfect fall snack!
Fall is my all-time favorite season! I love the crisp, cool air. The gorgeous colors on the trees. And, apples! I love apples!
This super easy recipe for Apple Pie Dip is a cinch to make. It tastes just like apple pie filling — all warm and cinnamony.
Having the right tools to peel and core the apples makes the job so much easier. This is my favorite peeler and this is my favorite apple corer. Or, you can use this gadget — it does both jobs instantly!
You’ll also want to make sure you use a sturdy, microwave safe bowl. I love this set.
I usually serve it with these easy, homemade Cinnamon Crisps but it would also be good with graham crackers, ginger snaps or Nilla Wafers. Who am I kidding. I’ve been known to eat this right out of the bowl with a spoon. It’s THAT good!
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the quick easy recipes for dinner on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Apple Pie Dip
- 2 cups peeled - cored, and diced apple
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 1 teaspoon water
- Combine the apples, lemon juice, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg together in a microwave-safe bowl; stir to combine.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until mixture is bubbling and juice comes out of the apples.
- Remove from microwave, stir in the cornstarch slurry.
- Microwave on high for 2 more minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Can be served warm or cold.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.