Don’t stress about Easter Brunch. Here are 30 Easter Brunch Recipes that will please any crowd.
Kick off Easter morning with some of the best brunch recipes you’ve ever had. From ham and egg cups to cinnamon streusel french toast casserole, these recipes are delicious in every way. Not only are these ideas delectable, most of them can be cooked ahead of time to avoid the last minute rush.
If you are hosting Easter brunch, don’t worry. I’ve found 30 enticing Easter Brunch Recipes that will make every one happy.
30 Easter Brunch Recipes
- Ham and Egg Breakfast Braid
- Cinnamon Streusel French Toast Casserole
- Mini Lemon Poppyseed Donut
- Asparagus and Goat Cheese Tart
- Pluot and Ginger Crostata
- Peach and Blueberry Greek Yogurt Cake
- Frittata with Peppers, Cheese and Hashbrowns
- Bacon Blue Deviled Eggs with Roasted Garlic and Asparagus
- Rainbow Fruit Cup
- Ham and Leek Quiche
- Strawberry Mascarpone Poppy Seed Pancakes
- Havarti, Ham and Pear Crostini
- Smoked Salmon Egg Stuffed Avocado
- Cheesy Bacon Quiche
- Spinach Artichoke Deviled Eggs
- Lemon Almond Ricotta Muffins
- Easter Egg Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- Spring Salad with Shaved Asparagus and Lemon Parsley Dressing
- Whole Wheat Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins
- Crustless Vegetable Quiche
- Easter Bunny Pear Spinach Salad
- Lightened Creme Brulee French Toast
- Spring Velvet Waffles
- Lemon Yogurt Cake
- Dutch Apple Pie Muffins
- Asparagus and Goat Cheese Frittata
- Tater Tot Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Ham and Egg Cups
- Breakfast Crepes with Smoked Salmon
- Green Spring Toast
Must-Have Easter Brunch Accessories
Get INSTANT ACCESS to my FREE eCookbook: The Best Easy Recipes.
Sign up to receive a FREE eCookbook, available exclusively to subscribers!