Celebrate this Easter season with the love of food! Here are 40+ Easter Brunch ideas with everything from eggs to salads to fruits to muffins. You are guaranteed to find Easter menu ideas that you’ll love!
Easter Egg Brunch Ideas
Eggs can be very boring to make and to eat. But these Easter Egg Brunch recipes will knock your socks off! These recipes are very innovative and fun to make, not to mention they taste amazing.
- Ham and Egg Breakfast Braid: One of my favorite easy breakfast recipes!
- Bacon Blue Deviled Eggs with Roasted Garlic and Asparagus: Try this unique recipe for everyone to love!
- Smoked Salmon Egg Stuffed Avocado: This one is sure to have your guests coming back
- Spinach Artichoke Deviled Eggs: An easy go-to recipe that everyone will love!
- Ham and Egg Cups: This is an Easter classic!
- Sausage Egg and Waffle Casserole: Turn a simple dish into a fancy, delicious recipe!
- Crescent Roll Carrots Filled with Egg or Ham Salad: This is the cutest idea I’ve ever seen!
- Overnight Eggs Benedict Casserole: This recipe turns boring eggs into an egg-celent time!
- Spinach, Bacon and Cheese Strata: Serve this for a party, event or just for yourself!
Easy Easter Brunch Fruit Recipes
Fruit is a go-to brunch necessity. Not only is fruit healthy, but it is very tasty. These recipes combine fruit breakfast ideas and it couldn’t be more genius!
- Peach and Blueberry Greek Yogurt Cake: A simple recipe for a beautiful dessert!
- Rainbow Fruit Cup: This recipe is so refreshing and pretty!
- Strawberry Mascarpone Poppy Seed Pancakes: Mix up your pancakes with this fruity recipe!
- Lemon Almond Ricotta Muffins: Enjoy these muffins for brunch or after dinner!
- Whole Wheat Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins: Turn a dessert into a breakfast item!
- Easter Bunny Pear Spinach Salad: How cute is this salad!
- Lemon Yogurt Cake: This recipe just screams Spring time!
- Dutch Apple Pie Muffins: Treat your friends and family with these spiced muffins!
- Havarti, Ham and Pear Crostini: A perfect appetizer for your get-togethers!
- Mini Lemon Poppyseed Donut: Small size but big taste!
- Angel Berry Trifle: Try this extraordinary fruit dessert!
- Donut and Fruit Skewers: This will be a great addition to your morning brunch!
- Ambrosia Fruit Salad: Everyone needs this sweet fruit salad recipe!
- Easter Egg Fruit Pizza: Turn this fruit into something creative, like a pizza!
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes: Take your pancakes to the next level!
Easter Menu Ideas Everyone Will Love
These Easter Menus Ideas will make everyone happy. Whip up one of these delicious recipes and you won’t be able to stop thinking about it until NEXT Spring!
- Cinnamon Streusel French Toast Casserole: Who doesn’t love a good french toast!
- Asparagus and Goat Cheese Tart: Trick your guests into being fancy with this easy dish
- Pluot and Ginger Crostata: Be different with this delicious fruit pie!
- Frittata with Peppers, Cheese and Hashbrowns: This one of my favorite brunch recipes!
- Ham and Leek Quiche: This brunch appetizer will be a winner!
- Cheesy Bacon Quiche: So cheesy, you won’t believe it!
- Hash Brown Egg Nests with Avocado: This will make your mornings even better!
- Spring Salad with Shaved Asparagus and Lemon Parsley Dressing:
- Crustless Vegetable Quiche: A staple breakfast everyone needs to try!
- Lightened Creme Brulee French Toast: Try something different with your french toast!
- Spring Velvet Waffles: These waffles will sure brighten up your day!
- Asparagus and Goat Cheese Frittata: Enjoy the delicious saltiness!
- Tater Tot Sausage Breakfast Casserole: Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- Breakfast Crepes with Smoked Salmon: A healthy way to start your day!
- Croque Monsieur Bread Pudding: A perfect grilled ham and cheese sandwich made with a twist!
- Hash Brown Fritter Easter Eggs: These hash brown will make you LOVE mornings!
- Easter Egg Stuffed Crescent Rolls: A delicious surprise inside!
Shop This Recipe
More Recipes You Might Like
- Sheet Pan Pancakes
- Spring Chickpea Salad
- Spring Flower Cupcakes
- Pineapple Moonshine
- Feta Breakfast Croissants
Looking for more? Check out all of the Easter recipes on It Is a Keeper.