This is by far the best Grilled Pork Tenderloin recipe I have ever tried! I’ve been making this years and it’s always a crowd pleaser!
Best Grilled Pork Tenderloin
For as much as I love to cook, I really love non-cooking days! Today, it was beautiful outside and my grill was calling my name.
I found a recipe for Molasses Grilled Pork Tenderloin in my Southern Living Easy Weeknight Favorites cookbook. It’s one of my all-time favorite cookbooks. There are so many easy recipes that are packed with flavor.
This recipe truly is one of the best grilled pork tenderloin recipes I’ve ever tried. It’s right up there with my other grilled pork tenderloin recipes like this Grilled Spicy Pork Tenderloin with Peaches.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin Marinade
The sauce is what makes this recipe the best. The grilled pork tenderloin marinade is a combination of molasses, whole grain mustard, vinegar and some seasoning.
The flavors are spot on and the vinegar really helps keep the meat tender and juicy.
If I know that I don’t have a lot of time prepare dinner, I will make the marinade ahead of time and store it in the fridge. Then, when I’m ready to start making dinner, I’ll marinate the pork while I let the grill preheat. This really helps cut down on prep time.
How to Grill Pork Tenderloin
Some of you have been asking me how to grill pork tenderloin. It’s really quite simple. For this recipe, I marinate the tenderloins for about 30 minutes while I preheat the grill.
Once the loins are marinated and the grill is hot, I place the whole pork tenderloins on the grill and grill them until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. I use a digital meat thermometer to make sure the pork is cooked through.
Expert Tips for Making the Best Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Here are some tips to ensure your pork tenderloin comes out perfect every time:
- Prepare the marinade in a zipper bag. This makes clean up super easy.
- Make sure you remember to reserve some of the marinade (before adding the pork) for basting.
- Prepare the marinade up to 1 day ahead. Add the pork 30 minutes before you’re ready to grill.
- No grill, no problem! You can easily cook this pork tenderloin in the oven. Simply place it on a rimmed baking sheet with a wire rack to allow the heat to get around the entire tenderloin.
Recommended Tools for Making This Recipe
Looking for More Grilled Recipes
- Pork Chops with Rosemary Garlic Rub
- The Best Grilled Chicken Marinade
- Grilled Sticky Chicken Skewers
Looking for more? Check out all of the best grilled recipes on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Best Grilled Pork Tenderloin
This is by far the best Grilled Pork Tenderloin recipe I have ever tried! I've been making this years and it's always a crowd pleaser!
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grained mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 3/4-pound pork tenderloins trimmed
- 2 teaspoons House Seasoning Blend
Combine first 3 ingredients in a ziploc bag, reserving a few tablespoons for basting.
Season each pork tenderloin with 1 teaspoon of House Seasoning Blend.
Add pork to bag and chill for at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
Preheat grill to medium high.
Grill pork for about 20 minutes, turning frequently, until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
During last 10 minutes of grilling, baste pork with reserved marinade.