Wondering how to make cauliflower soup? Look no further! I have an easy recipe that is full of flavor and ready in about 30 minutes! This recipe is perfect for meatless Mondays.
I love fall! It’s my favorite season. The gorgeous leaves, the cooler weather, football…I love it all. Plus, it’s the kickoff to soup season!
When most people think of tailgating and football food, they think of wings, chili and beer. But for me, there is nothing like a big pot of warm, comforting soup. Soup that is hearty and filling and, of course, full of flavor.
My mom showed me how to make cauliflower soup and I’m so glad she did. It is the perfect recipe for kicking back and watching our favorite teams fight it out on the field.
I served this soup with homemade garlic crisps. They added a nice crunch and a deep garlicky flavor. I used gluten-free tortillas as the base for the crisps.
My family loved this Cauliflower Soup. It’s definitely a keeper!
If you this recipe, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
How to Make Cauliflower Soup
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 large head of cauliflower chopped
- 2 large potatoes peeled and chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 carrots peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Add the vegetable broth to a large pot.
- Add cauliflower, potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic and salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Use an immersion blender or potato masher to puree the soup to desired texture.
- Return soup to low heat and add almond milk; heat through.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/