Enjoy all the flavor of pumpkin pie in this frosty Pumpkin pie milkshake. It’s one of our favorite pumpkin recipes.
I am so happy fall is finally here! Time to bust out the boots and sweaters, go apple picking and of course (and my favorite) pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING.
I don’t know why pumpkin pie don’t taste good the other three months of the year but they just don’t. The only problem with having a having pumpkin flavored desserts in our house is that they don’t last long.Yes, my kids eat their fair share but the second they go down for naps, you can find me in the kitchen with a fork eating that pie right out of the pan!
Since we are trying to grow our family next year it’s probably not the best idea that I put on 20 pounds this fall by eating an entire pumpkin pie to myself. So what’s the best way to enjoy your favorite dessert in a smaller form? A shake of course! And these thick shakes don’t disappoint.
They taste just like a slice of pumpkin pie! And of course they are cool; which is perfect for the warm weather we’ve been having lately. If you have a hankering for pumpkin pie and don’t want to (or can’t have) a whole pie lying around the house give these shakes a try.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below!
Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 5 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 splash of milk
- whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice - for garnish
- Add all ingredients (Except whipped cream and extra pumpkin pie spice) to blender and blend until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour in cups and top with whipped cream and sprinkle pumpkin pie spice on top
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.