This Loaded Cauliflower Casserole recipe is has a layer of bacon and cheese goodness. It’s a decadent side dish that is sure to please everyone at the table.
I received product in exchange for this post. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.
I’m giving props to my mom for this amazing recipe. She made a while back for a family dinner and everyone went bonkers.
I’ll be the first one to admit that I’m not a fan of cauliflower, unless it’s in my Uncle Carmen’s Sicilian Cauliflower recipe. However, I could not get enough of this recipe.
Neither could anyone else. My son had three helpings. Three! Sometimes I wonder where that kid puts it?
Tools Used for This Recipe
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the best side dish recipes on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 6-8 strips bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 6 tablespoons green onions - chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Colby cheese - shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese - shredded
- 8 oz mushrooms - sliced (optional)
- 2 teaspoons House Seasoning blend
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Boil cauliflower for 8-10 minutes or until fork tender; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, half of the bacon, 3 tablespoons green onions, 1/2 cup colby cheese, 1/2 cup cheese cheese, House Seasoning blend and cauliflower.
- Pour into 13x9 baking dish and top with remaining bacon, green onions and cheeses.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.